[ice-dev] Adding ECF modules - Building ICE

Hello ICE-Dev,

I am trying to import org.eclipse.ecf modules and I am having trouble setting up the relevant Target Platform in ICE (using ICE to build ICE).

I follow the instructions in adding ECF to the Target Platform from
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Add_to_Target_Platform

But, when the workspace is rebuilt, I get the following error (ecf_sdk_error.png). I am using the ICE install from the stable nightly build. The screenshot is from 6th September zip file.

It looks like

a) I should use an older version of ECF so that the conflict does not occur. If someone has set this up before in ICE, could you explain how?

b) Maybe I should just work on ICE code using Eclipse Neon? Is the Plugin Environment detecting an "older" version of Eclipse in ICE somehow? I don't entirely understand the error.

Thanks for any inputs on this.

Regards,
Ram