From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ramachandran K. Narayanan <knarayanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 5:06 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] New remote OSGI branch

Hi Robert,

I couldn't commit to the jayAndRam/remoteOSGI branch as I got a Permission Denied error (since I am not a contributor?).

Thanks for the suggestion on setting the neon.target. I am able to run the test using JUnit-Plug In test and I don't get the errors in the datastructures module anymore.

I will try exploring the possible OSGi changes now with a fork of the ICE repo.

Thanks,
Ram