Re: [ice-dev] ICE ConnectCoreAction Usage

Ram,

Once upon a time, that action was used to connect an ICEClient to an instance of the ICECore other than its own, locally or remotely. I disabled it, but kept the code for reference, because I wanted to move to a full web interface.

This particular code uses the RemoteCoreProxy, which has some bugs related to memory. It is also only partially implemented and does not completely processx workflows. If I were going to do this again today, I would publish the ICECore as a remote OSGI service, which automatically proxies the memory correctly.

So let me know what you are doing exactly and we can look into it. If you are playing, let's fire up the ConnectCoreAction. If you want something that is production quality, let's look at a remote OSGI service.

What do you think?

Jay