[ice-dev] ICE ConnectCoreAction Usage

Hello ICE-Dev,

As part of my work, I am trying to investigate how I can start up an ICEClient and have it connect to an ICECore separately, say, from different machines.

I have been looking around in the ICE Source code and I came across
org.eclipse.ice.client.common.ConnectCoreAction

This seems to have the relevant functions of interest (ConnectCoreAction constructor). But it has references to IWorkbenchWindow and I was wondering how I would trigger this function. I have only used ICE and I am wondering if I should so something specific from the Eclipse Workbench view so that this function is called.

Hope this description helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanking You,
--
Ramachandran K. Narayanan
Software Engineer