Re: [ice-dev] ICE Remote VisIt connection error

Hi all,

1. What does the error output look like?
I am not sure why the password would not be honored. Is Gordon OTP or
can an SSH key version be tested?

A simple test might be to manually create an SSH tunnel and forward
the appropriate ports from the VisIt server. Then on the client side
do a direct connection to localhost:<forwarded port>

Best regards,
Hari