From: Slattery, Stuart R.
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:52 PM
To: Billings, Jay Jay
Cc: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DTK for converting meshes for ICE?

Hi Jay

This is a good idea. I think the big thing right now that would prevent us from doing this is that our interfaces for mesh data are read only so we wouldn’t have the write capability needed to generate the other mesh. Also, our interfaces may not be rich enough to do a full copy - all information may not be transferred.

I think its certainly worth some more discussion, however, to flesh out how this might work.

Stuart
--
Stuart R. Slattery, Ph.D.
Computer Science and Mathematics Division