Re: [ice-dev] EclipseCon Tutorial: The ins and outs of high-performance modeling and simulation with Eclipse

Everyone,

Thanks very much for attending our tutorial! If you have any questions, please let us know.

Also, the ICE team will be at the Hackathon a little after 7 tonight if you want to work on anything.

Jay