[ice-dev] Parser Generator Example

I've created this example repo with some progress of the ParserGenerator.  I've stripped it down so you should easily be able to try it out in a clean workspace.  The readme contains most of the information, but there are two main things it can do:

  1. We can generate the parsers and use them in other projects relatively easily, without having to install the new plugins
  2. We can create java classes from input files directly by installing the plugins into the Eclipse install.

If anyone runs into any errors let me know and I'll try to fix them.  Now that I know how to handle different aspects of Xtext/Xtend I'll be working to integrate this with ICE Item Project generation.

Andrew

Back to the top