[ice-dev] JavaFX branch Linux build

All,

I've just pushed what should be a working version of the JavaFX refactored branch to the repo as UnifiedVizRefactor_NoReactor. I've been having trouble getting it to build on Linux, but I'm not sure if this is due to unrelated problems I'm having with my Linux machines. If anyone has time, it would help me if someone could try to build under Linux and tell me the results.

You'll need to install XText  http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/xtext/updates/composite/releases/  and e(fx)clipse http://download.eclipse.org/efxclipse/updates-released/2.1.0/site​ and set mars.target as the target before building.

Thanks,

Robert

Back to the top