From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bennett, Andrew R. <bennettar@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:22 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Eclipse target resolution error on Linux

Have you tried setting it by using `Window -> Preferences -> Plug-in Development -> Target Platform`?  In the past I've had issues with the target editor and going in through preferences has solved it, although this doesn't seem to be an error of the same nature.

I don't have any issues setting the target on any of my machines, do you have any other steps to reproduce this?

Andrew