Re: [ice-dev] Eclipse target resolution error on Linux

Have you tried setting it by using `Window -> Preferences -> Plug-in Development -> Target Platform`?  In the past I've had issues with the target editor and going in through preferences has solved it, although this doesn't seem to be an error of the same nature.

I don't have any issues setting the target on any of my machines, do you have any other steps to reproduce this?

Andrew
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Smith, Robert W. [smithrw@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:19 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ice-dev] Eclipse target resolution error on Linux

I've been having trouble getting the target to resolve on my Linux machine. I've included a screenshot of the error message. The part that runs off the edge of the screen reads

session context was:(profile=TARGET_DEFINITION:resource:/org.eclipse.ice.target.mars/mars.target, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2engine.phases.Configure, operand=null --> [R]org.eclipse.cdt.feature.group 8.7.0.201506070905. action=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions.AddRepositoryAction).

I've tried building ICE with the touchpoint bundles included in the product and set to auto-start, but that hasn't fixed the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert

Back to the top