[ice-dev] "<Class> Message:" no longer needed

Everyone,

Our convention since the beginning of ICE development, which is actually more of a policy than a convention, has been that all output should be handled in the form:

<Class> Message: <content>

where <Class> is the name of the class and <content> is the actual content of the message. This was necessary when we were using stdout/stderr.

That's no longer needed with the logger, so just dump only the message. We won't rewrite the ones we have, but if you see one and want to get rid of the <Class> Message: part, feel free.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory