[ice-dev] Build failing on Mac in projectSupport

Just wanted to get this on this list.

I had intended to get projectSupport merged into next yesterday, but I ran into issues in getting the build to run.

Basically I get errors in the client tests bundle indicating that the Core has been loaded (start() method called) and immediately throws an ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException when it goes to grab the XMLPP extension point, presumably bc that plugin is not available in the JUnit test target or something.

There are a few other errors, but I think this is the main culprit so I’ll leave it at that.

Alex

Back to the top