[ice-dev] Refactored viz bundles

Everyone,

If you have a chance, please check out the latest updates to the jay/reflectivity branch.

This branch includes extensive updates to our visualization and widgets bundles to remove dependency problems and get the viz service interfaces into the viz.service bundle. I had extensively rework the widgets bundle to make this work.

I believe I have everything working correctly, but I would appreciate it if you could pull the branch, run your normal activities in it, and file bug reports on me for anything broken related to the UI.

Thanks,
Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings