[ice-dev] Visualization Service report

All,

As requested by Jay, here is a report on the current status of the Visualization Service and its various implementations. I have a section for the general IVizService API, the VisItVizService, the ParaViewVizService, and the CSVVizService/CSVPlotViewer. Each section includes sub-sections for associated bundles/packages, current functionality, current bugs (including the bug ticket # if available), and feature requests.

I tried to be as comprehensive as possible, but I may have missed some things. I also have a Google doc version of this if anyone is interested. Just let me know if you want access to it.

Jordan

--
Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory