Re: [ice-dev] Questions about ICE-ParaView integration

All,

This is just an update on the ParaView integration with ICE. I got the web server running remotely and could successfully connect to it from my Windows dev box (same goes for my Linux laptop).

Just one caveat: when running from the remote server, I had to set DISPLAY=:0 to use the server's video card.

There's a picture attached that shows the SWT client running in Eclipse on Windows.

Next up, I will be looking at integrating the SWT client into the new viz service infrastructure we have in ICE.

Jordan
Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091