Re: [ice-dev] Questions about ICE-ParaView integration

For what it's worth, I just tried the same thing with the same server from a client machine. With the different client, I can at least see the cone (although using the mouse throws lots of errors).

The server is running RHEL 6.6. The client that shows the cone is a Fedora 19 laptop. The client that doesn't show the cone is a Windows 7 machine.

Tangential question: How difficult would it be to get a Windows build of ParaView with all of the web components? I tried manually copying all of the python modules over, but obviously some of the VTK python scripts rely on natively compiled code. The reason I ask is because we will inevitably need to be able to integrate ParaView into ICE for Windows users, including the ability to launch/connect to a local instance of ParaView.

Thanks!
Jordan
Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory