[ice-dev] Willing to and a contributor to the project?

My name is Paul Roubekas.  I have been in IT consulting for over 20 years.  Including a couple of years in a research environment at NASA Glenn Research Center, as a subcontractor.   I have worked with Eclipse since its beginning.  My relevant skills are Java, Jython, J2EE, EJB, JCA, HTML, XML, XSLT, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, JMS, IBM Integration Developer (ID) a Eclipse RCP based development environment, IBM WebSphere Integration Developer (WID).  I also do a lot of documentation.  While my skill level with the Eclipse framework is just ramping up I have learned many technologies in a reasonable amount of time over the years.  I am thing I can start with documentation help as I get up to speed on the ICE design.  Then grow into Java/Eclipse contributions from there.

Back to the top