Re: [ice-dev] Status of EMF updates?

Okay, sounds good. I will look at the Luna branch more after that.

Jay

On Jan 31, 2015 3:49 PM, "McCaskey, Alex" <mccaskeyaj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
That’s what I was trying to do in the new branch, move the construction out of EMFTree. I’m basically done with it, I just haven’t had time to do any final reviews on it before I move it to master. I’ll take a look over the next couple days.

Alex