[ice-dev] Check out test omission in Luna branch?

Jordan,

I had to comment out a part of the AnalysisToolCompositeTester that was failing with Java 8. It isn't clear what this is supposed to do anyway, so I decided to kill it. Can you review it please? It fails with an SWTBot WidgetNotFoundException on line 386 or so.

If we don't really need that part of the code, let me know and I will get back to trying to fix the Luna build so we can switch to the new target. If not, I'll try to figure out what we need to do to rewrite this whole test.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory