Re: [hono-dev] Using Code Owners to assign reviewers automatically

Hi Kai,

I could take

service-base/
services/
deploy/

modules for example. Let me know if that would work.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 1:57 PM Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Then what we now need is an initial partitioning of the code base with assignment
to corresponding committers.

Any parts of the code or modules that you guys feel naturally responsible for or
volunteer to be assigned to?