[hono-dev] Using Code Owners to assign reviewers automatically

Hi committers,

I have stumbled across this blog post from GitHub recently [1] and was wondering
if we might want to introduce this to Hono as well. Given that we already have
piled up some "inactive" committers which still show up in GitHub's suggested
reviewers drop-down box, this might be a good approach to automatically have
relevant people review PRs.

WDYT?

[1] https://github.blog/2017-07-06-introducing-code-owners/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB
148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors:
Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top