Re: [hono-dev] connect Hono and Ditto sandboxes

On Wed, 2018-05-02 at 15:25 +0000, Jaeckle Thomas (INST/ECS1) wrote:
> Hi Hono devs.

Hi Thomas,

sorry for the late reply. As you may have reckoned already, most people are on
vacation or on their way to RedHat Summit in SF.

> We did that finger exercise on Monday and succeeded, the sandboxes work
> together really well.

That's great to hear :-)

> You can find the blog-post here: https://www.eclipse.org/ditto/2018-05-02-
> connecting-ditto-hono.html
>
> Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Awesome blog! I immediately had the feeling that I would be able to do it in ten
minutes :-) I like the detailed description of the steps necessary and the
example code. At the end of the blog you encourage the readers to provide some
feedback. Is there a specific functionality on the blog page to do that which I
missed or is the idea to use the Ditto mailing list? A hint in the text would be
helpful.

I do have some comments and proposals for improvement of the scenario as well.
Would you like me to provide them here in this thread on the Ditto mailing list
etc?