Re: [hono-dev] Measuring code coverage

On Mon, 2018-03-19 at 13:19 +0100, Jens Reimann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what do you think about measuring code coverage using Jacoco and some service
> like codecov.io?

Thanks for the initiative, Jens :-)

However, to be honest, I am not a big fan of tracking code coverage because FMPOV
in most cases you do not really get anything out of it. Is it too low? Is it ok?
As long as there is no notion of "did we actually cover interesting methods or
just getters and setters", it is of little use AFAIC.
I will not stand in your way if you want to set it up but I can certainly live
without it.