[hono-dev] Hono/apache kafka Integration

Hello,

We are currently setting up a hono environment and looking for a broker which can be used to distribute our telemetry data for an unknown number of clients (fanout).

We would like to use apache kafka but have no experience in integrating it with hono/amqp1.0.

Is there someone how already has experiences with AMQP 1.0 and apache kafka or existing projects/libs regarding that integration?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Till

(INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-354 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 |
markus.till@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing.
Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Back to the top