Re: [hono-dev] Redundant(?) properties in API messages

On 27/04/16 14:14, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) wrote:
We will now try to use a sender (with target address) per tenant when forwarding the telemetry messages to the dispatch router.

However, since I think that being able to authorize at the device level (when receiving telemetry data) as well, it would be great if the dispatch router would at some time support what you promised :-)

Any chance for that?

Yes, I think there will be more flexible routing at some point.

Back to the top