[higgins-dev] STS profile service -- undefined attributes?

When running the Higgins STS, using the ManagedConfiguration.xml file, I can set some of the attributes presented by the profile service, but not all.

In particular, when I try to set "nickname", I get an LDAP undefined attribute error. Does this mean that there's some LDAP schema file that I didn't install? The "nickname" attribute is mentioned several times in the config file.

I used the schema files in the window_config.zip file mentioned on the deployment wiki page.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Deploy_Token_Service

(There are other attributes that behave this way -- nickname is just one example.)

...Greg

Back to the top