[higgins-dev] Agenda for March 13 Higgins Developers call at 12:00 Noon EDT

Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Proposed Agenda
===============

1) [Mary] The new Wiki/website navigation
The new capability is supposed to be available, so next steps are setting up
the new meta data and testing it on a Higgins wiki page. IF it works, we can
then convert all the wiki pages to the new navigation system.  Please
continue to make suggestions for improving the website in general. We are
not "done" yet.

2) Higgins versions
-------------------
See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Beyond_Higgins_1.0
- review open items for 1.0.1 (and date)
- review open items for 1.1M1 (and date)

3) [Jim] "IdAS data model as nodes(now entities)"
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/higgins-dev/msg04132.html

4) [Jim] IdAS Events
--------------------
See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins/IdASEvents
Jim has asked for feedback on the "Importance" column

5)  [Mary] F2F at RSA?
----------------------
So far only 5 people have responded to the poll about when they could attend
a meeting at RSA.
Please indicate when you could meet at RSA at:
http://doodle.ch/2z5s96btg5wha7yg
The agenda is likely to include post 1.0 planning and priorities, and
topics  relevant to those attending

6) Components Page
------------------
See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components#Conventions_Used

- Bullet number 3 above says: SVN branches used are displayed within { }.
The intent is to convey to the reader which components & rows are included
in which release. For example the Selector Selector component isn't part of
1.0 at all, it is in HEAD only and might make it into 1.1M1 or <whatever>.
But in truth we've not yet added the "1.0.0" branch name inside the "{  }"
in each project row. So we have two options at this point:
  (a) Fill in the "{ }"
  (b) Think of a better way to handle this.
A better way might be to have a column "Avail In" and just list entries like
this (for every row). Here are a couple examples:
  1.0+        -- from 1.0 onwards
  1.1M1+      -- available in 1.1M1 and onwards

7) Other topics?

Back to the top