[higgins-dev] Higgins F2F at RSA?

RSA 2008, April 7-11 in San Francisco at Moscone Center, is coming soon.

Many members of the Higgins community will be at RSA for the conference itself or the Interoperability event and we've talked about the possibility of having a F2F there.

Please indicate when you could meet at RSA at http://doodle.ch/2z5s96btg5wha7yg

The agenda is likely to include post 1.0 planning and priorities, and topics that would benefit from F2F technical discussions such as next steps with IdAS.

Moving forward, we appreciate that some folks have long lead times on getting travel approval and are trying to determine which F2F meetings they need to attend.  We also need to balance this with having some just-in-time flexibility to make sure we include the most timely topics at each F2F. Regardless of what we do at RSA, we need to start planning the next F2F. Catalyst San Diego June 23-27, has been suggested as the next logical time/location.

A place holder wiki page has been created at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_F2F_planning for your specific suggestions for topics and locations.  (Offers to host are always appreciated.)

Back to the top