[higgins-dev] Re: Higgins version numbering

Title: New Page 1
Paul,
Note that pre the Eclipse numbering terminology, a 1.0.1 release is a bug fix release and contains no additional or new features. So if you are planning to add features or functionality, you'll need to go to 1.1 rather than 1.0.1. I'm sure you already knew this, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

FYI,
Bjorn
OTOH for Higgins as a whole (entire "Higgins releases") I describe an
independent numbering scheme (e.g. 1.0.1, 1.0.2, etc.).

--
[end of message]

Back to the top