----
- we've started an IdAS page here
http://spwiki.editme.com/IdentityAttributeService
- JimS has just contributed 7/13 the first cut at org.eclipse.higgins.idas
interfaces
- Raj and Greg will coordinate their contributions with JimS
- Paul mentioned that unit tests for IdAS could help us shake out the API
- JimS mentioned that he has 158 TODOs in the code
- JimS proposed to start to put some of the key open issues on the IdAS wiki
page

STS
---
- MikeM plans next week to publish some of his documentation here
http://spwiki.editme.com/SecurityTokenService

Misc
----
- We discussed the need for a set of Deployment Architectures (in addition
to the Component Architecture we already have)
- We discussed the upcoming F2F in Raleigh NY Aug 23-25
- Paul mentioned that this meeting will have a focus on ISS and that this
will help better understand the relationship with Bandit
- We discussed a convention that we put [IdAS] in the subject line of
higgins-dev messages to help folks better filter. [<component name>] in
general.
- In order to make it easier for our Ukrainian Higgins contributors and
committers to attend these higgins-dev calls, we'll find a mid-day ET time
slot

Back to the top