RE: [higgins-dev] IdAS todo's

Jim wrote:

I've added the todo pages and linked to them from http://spwiki.editme.com/IdentityAttributeService. They are roughly synched with the TODO statements in the code, with some others thrown in from the bottom of the idas-methods doc. Basically, everything outstanding should be there except the undone stuff from the "IDAS context provider and endpoint APIs" thread.

Looks great. Thanks for doing this.

It'd be nice if someone could pull down what I checked into CVS to make sure it works.

I was able to do an “update” on org.eclipse.higgins.idas if that’s what you mean. Worked fine.

Speaking of CVS, is there a web-cvs view of the repository?

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.higgins/?cvsroot=Technology_Project (I’ll add this to the wiki too)

I'm gone early Friday until late Saturday, so won't be able to check anything else in during that time.

<snip>

Back to the top