RE: [higgins-dev] higgins unit tests

Jim wrote:

I noticed there's a org.eclipse.higgins.test project.

Is the intent that all unit tests for all projects be placed here, or is it only for "integration tests"?

As the separate components evolve their own separate test projects then this higgins.test should evolve to being for integration tests. (Though at present it has mostly proto-IdAS unit tests in it).

I was assuming each project would have its own self-contained test directory full of tests specifically for the components of that project. This may sometimes require the inclusion of other projects (dependencies) just for the tests...

Agree. Each major component should have its own self-contained test plug-in/project. So, for example, the new org.eclipse.higgins.idas2 would have something like org.eclipse.higgins.idas2.test

Jim

Back to the top