[higgins-dev] Higgins Developers call Thursday at 5:00 EDT

Our next regular Higgins developer call is Thursday at 5:00 EDT.

We have our regular dial-in number of 641-297-5600 (Iowa)  Passcode is 762425.

Let us know if you are planning to participate so that we can make sure there are enough phone lines.

Last week we had a very productive face-to-face working session.

Anticipated topics for Thursday include:

  • IdAS next steps
  • STS status update
  • Preparations for next face-to-face August 23-25

Back to the top