[henshin-dev] Transformation rules in many diagrams

That's a very basic question, I'm sorry but I'm very newbie in Henshin.

I'm working to specify transformation rules between models without running these tansformation although. I just want to create these models to support me in some decisions I need to take regarding these models.

I have a lot of parts of transformations to be done and design all of them in only one diagram has being tough.

Is there a way to separate transformation rules in many diagrams ?

Thank you in advance.

Cristiano

Back to the top