Re: [henshin-dev] Copying of Henshin Rules

Hi Yannic,

copy & paste is not really stable. What does work in my experience is to duplicate a rule in one diagram. You could try out whether c&p between different files works in the tree-based editor. You will lose the layout information then though.

Cheers,
Christian