[henshin-dev] Delete Trace Object

Hi all,

I want to delete a element of my instance model with the following rule:
Inline images 1
But the rule is not applicable, also if my instance model contains the specified Component with a connected Trace object through a source reference. Do you know why it's not applicable? I think it should be applicable.

I also tried the next rule:
Inline images 2
This works. But I don't want to specifiy the target element of the Trace object because it could be another than an ErrorInstance. Is there a way to specify that there is any target element without specifying that it is e.g. an ErroInstance? I tried to replace ErrorInstance with EObject, but that doesn't work.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Yannic

Back to the top