Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin in Eclipse Kepler

The JUnit Problem is resolved, but apparently EMF Compare restructured its plugins. The plugin org.eclipse.emf.compare.ui seems to be now org.eclipse.emf.compare.ide.ui. So this would mean that if we make Henshin compatible with Kepler, we will break compatibility with Juno (and earlier versions).

Maybe we could add optional dependencies to both plugins and decide at runtime which one to use. If that works, it would work with Kepler and older versions too.

Cheers,
Christian