Re: [hawkbit-dev] No auto-refresh for HawkBit on Docker

Hi Michael,

I've been trying to better diagnose the issue and gather the information
you asked me to...

On doing it I identified other issues on my side (e.g. native deployment
was based on an older code than the Docker-based deployment). On fixing
my issues I upgraded to tag 0.2.0.bosch4 and found out that the refresh
issue is gone 8-o

I don't know if that information is important for you, but the version
where refresh didn't work properly (also on a native installation) was
0.1.0.bosch1_10.

For me the issue is currently gone. Please, let me know if you want to
better analyze it and you need additional information.

Regards,
  Silvano

On 03/02/2016 08:38 AM, Hirsch Michael (INST/ECS3) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> no we don't have any expierence yet with running hawkBit in Docker
> currently. hawkBit uses only the server port defined in the property
> "server.port" which is 8080 by default for the UI. This port is also
> used for the websocket upgrade (ws://localhost:8080/UI/PUSH).
>
> Do you use `localhost` or `127.0.0.1` address? Is this Docker
> websocket GitHub issue maybe relevant?
> https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/5318
>
> Do you have an debug information from your browser? Network traffic
> information from the browser which you can provide?
>
> This only additional port for incoming request is amqp related in
> case the DMF-API of hawkBit is enabled but should not related with
> the UI push.
>
> Cheers, Michael

Back to the top