Re: [hawkbit-dev] No auto-refresh for HawkBit on Docker

Hi,

no we don't have any expierence yet with running hawkBit in Docker currently. hawkBit uses only the server port defined in the property "server.port" which is 8080 by default for the UI. This port is also used for the websocket upgrade (ws://localhost:8080/UI/PUSH).

Do you use `localhost` or `127.0.0.1` address?
Is this Docker websocket GitHub issue maybe relevant? https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/5318

Do you have an debug information from your browser? Network traffic information from the browser which you can provide?

This only additional port for incoming request is amqp related in case the DMF-API of hawkBit is enabled but should not related with the UI push.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
INST/ECS3 - Engineering Cloud Services - IoT Software Provisioning

Tel. +49 711 811-58232
michael.hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn