[graphene-dev] Request for Guidance on AI on Demand Project Participation

Hi Team,

Firstly, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone involved in this project for providing the opportunity to learn more about AI on demand.

As someone new to this field, I am eager to become an active member of the team soon. I have a few questions that I hope you can assist me with. My business domain involves object recognition using the YOLOv8 model. Essentially, I would provide input to my system, which would then identify and display the detected objects.

Here are my questions:

  1. Pipeline Construction: How can I build a comprehensive pipeline that includes input handling, model training, model testing, and displaying detection results in HTML? Do you have any template projects to initiate this pipeline?
  2. Protobuf Interfaces: How can I define protobuf interfaces for each step of the pipeline? Are there any standard templates available for this purpose?
  3. Onboarding Model: What are the best practices for onboarding a model into the system? I have found several videos on this topic, but I would appreciate any additional insights.
  4. Design Studio: How should I effectively utilize the design studio for this project? I have reviewed many videos, but further guidance would be beneficial.
  5. Solution Download: What is the process to download the solution.zip file? Although I am aware of the playground app for running the solution, understanding the process in detail is critical. Do you have any tutorials on this?
  6. Running in Kubernetes: How can I run the solution in a Kubernetes cluster with Dockerized components? Any examples or documentation would be highly appreciated.

I look forward to your guidance and support.

Thank you once again for this incredible learning opportunity.

Best regards,

Shohel Rana
📍 Helsinki, FI, 00420
📧 iamshohelrana@xxxxxxxxx