Thank you very much. I am truly grateful to have you all around me. I aspire to be a valuable contributor, and I will keep you informed if I overlook anything.

Best Regards,
Shohel Rana

On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 4:47 PM Welß, Martin via graphene-dev <graphene-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Shohel,

thanks for reaching out. There is a public Graphene installation called "AI-Builder" available here:https://aiexp.ai4europe.eu/#/home

If you want to create AI-Models and AI-Pipelines yourself, here are some examples with complete source code:https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/graphene/tutorials

Hope that helps,
Martin

Von: graphene-dev <graphene-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Shohel Rana via graphene-dev <graphene-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. Juni 2024 14:12
An: graphene-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <graphene-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Shohel Rana <iamshohelrana@xxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [graphene-dev] Urgent Assistance Needed: Streamlining Weather Data Pipeline for Research

Dear Team,

I hope you are all in good health. I want to use these open-source resources for my research work. There is documentation available, but I am unable to run everything. I want to create a pipeline flow so that I can build, train, and test a model. My simple goal is as follows:

Input of weather data -> Pipeline steps -> Results -> Display graph via REST API

I am facing some problems, which are as follows:
1. Environment preparation
2. Where to start this project and which project should be our first
3. How to run all projects or only the necessary one
4. I need a sample demo, either in text or video, where I can provide the data, set the pipeline flow, and get the results. Maybe this project is not aligned with me, but you could provide an example for testing to see. Could you share with me a complete example, from environment setup to showing the results?

I am struggling and need your help to accelerate my work. Thank you.

image.png
Best Regards,

Shohel Rana
📍 Helsinki, FI, 00420