[gmf-dev] question about how to affect the Etype for an EAttribute , in the ecore model (for un Eclass), a list of types

hi
i'm new in GMF and i have a graduation project whith this  tool
hence i have a difficulty since i want to add a property for an EAttribute in my ecore model and that property should have 3 types in my  editor (these types are :important,recommended,optionnel) and i want to make these properties  in the form of a check box or all in a combobox (in the field propert of that EAttribute)so a little help could be handy
&Thanks