Re: [gmf-dev] Re: GMF 2.1.0M6 :: Status Update

Anthony,

When you're running these builds of your own, they're on the internal
machine, right?

Thanks,
Rich

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
-

-

>> Hi Team,
>>
>> Any word on a status update?
>>
>> We talked yesterday about commenting out the failing JUnit tests. Since
>> then the Junit framework cannot find some of the bundles. See
>> http://emft.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/gmf/downloads/drops//2.1.0

/I200804090807/testresults/html/org.eclipse.gmf.tests.runtime.draw2d.ui.rende>>