[gmf-dev] Commit rights for Alex Boyko

Hi Team,

I would like to nominate Alex for commit rights.

Alex has been contributing to GMF since he joined the IBM team full-time in July and has a solid track of contributions.
Note as well that Alex was a member of the diagram runtime team as a co-op student and has worked with GEF outside of his time at IBM.

Given his contributions, I propose Alex be granted commit rights to GMF.

Please send in your votes.

+1

Cheers...
Anthony