Re: [gmf-dev] 2.0 Draft Plan

Title: Re: [gmf-dev] 2.0 Draft Plan
To follow up on this, I’ve updated the draft plan to include Bugzilla queries for actual feature content, similar to what EMF does: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/GMF_Project_Plan  It looks like we should nickname the M1 build the “Alex” milestone, as he seems to be doing the majority of the work ;-)

In other words, for this to work, we’ll all need to be a little more rigorous in our use of Bugzilla.  In an attempt to utilize a common set of workflow guidelines across all Modeling projects, we’ve started this wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Modeling_Project_Workflow_Conventions

This is undergoing review within the PMC, and I’d appreciate feedback from the GMF team on it.  The goal is to automate much of our planning and reporting, and to be consistent across all Modeling projects so that we might have a roll-up plan, as is drafted here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Modeling_Project_Plan

We still need to determine post-M1 milestone dates, but require the Platform schedule to do this.  It will likely be a similar +2 week from the Platform schedule for Europa, as it was for Callisto.

Thanks again,
Rich