Re: [gmf-dev] CVS: GMF release state tagged, maintenance branch is created

Hi Fred,

I guess I was recalling an earlier email regarding our development plan,
when I proposed to align with our maintenance releases with Callisto.  As I
recall, the proposal was to have those who require ³hot fixes² to simply
leverage our interim M-builds and depend on the qualifier to distinguish.
Does this not work, and am I missing something?

I suspect that by the time most clients adopt GMF 1.0 and we get asked for a
hotfix, 1.0.1 will be out. ;)

Best,
Rich