[gmf-dev] Release Review Completed

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know, the Callisto Release Review completed uneventfully (and rather quickly), and we've successfully passed along with the other 9 projects, pending a few outstanding IP items (look for official announcement from EMO).  For GMF, there is just the matter of cleaning up some items in our /contributions module, it seems (I assume Fred is all over this).

I'll be posting the full set of our slides to the website, just as soon as I convert them to PDF.

Thanks to everyone for making GMF the success it has become as we approach our final 1.0 build and officially exit incubation!

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation