Re: [glassfish-dev] [External] : Re: Proposed Process for New Features, release plans post 7 Final

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 1:08 PM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"A committer is required to check PRs at least once a week, so he is not
allowed to unplug himself for a week - vacation, sickness, whatever the
real reason can be - without a replacement."

Everybody is always allowed to unplug themselves for a week (or two weeks, or longer). And sickness is also allowed, of course. I don't think we can disallow someone from becoming sick.

But in the event of those things happening, the project should be able to simply continue. There's IMHO no need, or requirement, for the person unplugging themselves, to become available again within any given time limit.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top