[glassfish-dev] Prepare for GlassFish 7 final release

Hi,

Thanks to our many volunteers we made incredible progress with the GlassFish 7 code base. I think we're at a point now that we can release a final version soon; we are passing the TCK, got the admin console working again (big thanks to Alexander Pinchuk among others), and fixed a large amount of outstanding bugs.

To that end, I'd like to do the following things:

1. Stage and release a final milestone: M10
2. Start the review process at Eclipse for an anticipated final release in about 2 weeks from now.

If there are any objections or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top